teacher in the back trying to hold back her tears
Alaska is an alien and recording artist from the planet Glamtr0n [sic]. No one knows her age or species. She was discovered on Earth almost 60 years ago with only a 1972 issue of Vanity Fair and a can of Tab. Alaska cites Divine and Marilyn Monroe as her biggest influences.
This is actually pissing me off. It has begun to ruin halloween for me knowing people don’t spell check. Things are massed produced in factories and sent out for sale to the public spelt spoopy, doo, and creppy. Like what the actual fuck. My computer even automatically changes spoopy to spooky. I mean, come on. The best holiday season and businesses don’t even care enough about it to spell check the items they’re gonna sell. Fuck this shit.
come on buddy wheres your smngfiehp cheer
HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THAT BADLY IM DYING
STEAL HER LOOK - Angry black woman throwing table and catching chairs
- Gold Angel Wing Earrings - $5.99 (sold at Macys)
- Ralph Lauren Flowy Box Black Tank Top - $49.00
- Nordstrom Royal Blue Sleek Leggings - $58.75
- Hermes Black Birkin Bag - $18,999.00
- Gold Collar Necklace - $5,989.55 (as worn by Rihanna)
- Commercial Wooden Foldable Table - $54.35 (including White Lacoste Polyester Knit Tablecloth)
- Prada Platforms (optional) - $750.00
OCTOBER IS NEXT WEEK
OCTOBER IS THIS WEEK
OCTOBER IS TOMORROW